CS Energy has supported 18 local community groups and not-for-profit organisations in Round 3 of our Community Sponsorship Program.
The successful applicants came from the Western Downs, Banana Shire and Brisbane area, and will share in $158,000 awarded in this funding round.
The sponsorships range from $1,500 to $20,000 and support projects that CS Energy believes will have a lasting, positive impact on the community.
Round 3 community sponsorship recipients
- Biloela State High School - NAIDOC Day of Celebration in Biloela (Jul 2019)
- Black Dog Ball Inc. - Major Central Qld event held during Qld Mental Health Week to raise funds and awareness (Oct 2019)
- Callide Valley Show Society - 85th Annual Callide Valley Show (May 2020)
- Biloela Valleys Football Club - Upgrade to FFA goal posts
- Biloela State School STEM technology project – laptop and equipment purchase
- Biloela Netball Association - Hydration station at Magavalis Oval
- Thangool State School - Kids art and play shed
- Zonta Club of Biloela New Zonta Club - Funds to purchase marquee and marketing collateral
- Brigalow Recreation Grounds - Brigalow Bush Carnival (Sep 2019)
- Queensland Music Festival Bronze sponsor of QMF 2019 - Key sponsor of the Opera at Jimbour on the Western Downs
- Big Skies Festival - Annual sponsorship of the Big Skies Festival, run by Western Downs Regional Council (May 2020)
- Dalby & District Show Society - 150th Annual Dalby Show (April 2020)
- Jandowae Pony Club - Safety boundary fence
- Chinchilla Rugby League FC - Canteen upgrade, which will benefit many local sporting codes who use the venue
- Lions Club of Chinchilla - Inaugural Lions Chinchilla Christmas Lights Show 2019 (Dec 2019)
- Kup of Kindness - Food trailer to support homeless people and run a breakfast club at local primary school
- St Joseph’s Primary Chinchilla St Joseph’s Technology Plan – laptop purchase
- Foodbank Golf Day - Support for the annual Foodbank Queensland fundraising event
Since the Community Sponsorships Program commenced on 1 July 2018, CS Energy has invested more than $365,000 on community sponsorships and donations in the regions that host our operations.
Applications open for Round 4
Applications are still open for Round 4 of CS Energy’s Community Sponsorship Program. To apply, visit our Community Sponsorships page. Applications close on 28 February.
The Biloela Netball Association has received funds in Round 3 of the Community Sponsorship Program.