Annual Report 2018
In FY2018, CS Energy delivered improved returns for our shareholder the Queensland Government and progressed our strategy to transform CS Energy into a commercially sustainable business.
- 0.61 Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate
- $441.4 million Underlying EBITDA
- $125.7 million dividend
- $169.4 million debt repaid to repair our balance sheet
- 14,301 gigawatt hours of electricity sent out from our trading portfolio
- 115,000 customers connected in South East Queensland through our new retail electricity joint venture with Alinta Energy.
Download the 2018 Annual Report. (PDF 4.1MB)