CS Energy's workplace giving program Generosity is a way for our people to give something back to the community. Since the launch of Generosity in 2008, we have raised almost $400,000 for our charity partners.
Every pay, participating staff donate from their pre-tax earnings. Charities we work with include: Angel Flight, Blue Care, The Cancer Council of Queensland, Greening Australia, Hannah’s House, the Hear and Say Centre, Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service, Cerebral Palsy League of Queensland and the National Heart Foundation.
In FY2018 CS Energy employees donated more than $12,000 to our workplace giving charities.
So where does it go?
Our donations have helped:
- The Hear and Say Centre provide six months therapy for a deaf child
- Provide fuel for several Angel Flight missions
- Blue Care deliver community health care services in the home
- Hannah’s House expand its safe housing service for disadvantaged young women
- Restore native wildlife and plants through Greening Australia’s revegetation projects, and
- Cancer Council Queensland with cancer research, treatment and patient care programs.