Process Safety Improvement Manager
At CS Energy, we are delivering energy today, and powering your tomorrow.
Our vision is to be an Australian energy leader, renowned for our safe, reliable and affordable energy solutions. We have a clear strategy for how we can be part of Australia’s energy future.
It will take foresight, determination and resilience. That is why we are focused on creating a work environment that allows our people to explore and find new ways of thinking and working. A workplace in which your unique perspective will be valued.
This is your chance to influence CS Energy’s future success.
As the Process Safety Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for leading the embedment of the Process Safety improvement culture across CS Energy. The role will drive the Process Safety journey and establish a culture of continuous improvement.
As Process Safety Improvement Manager you will:
• Be accountable for delivering Process Safety Improvement targets
• Design and embed a Process Safety Improvement program across the business in line with industry best practice using Lean Agile Innovation methodologies
• Play a critical role in the development, management and standardization of the Process Safety standards across the organisation
• Drive Bowtie workshops and identify high risks across the business
• Co-ordinate the identification, prioritisation and execution of improvement opportunities
• Develop an improvement culture across the business through mentoring and supporting processes
You will have extensive experience in a process improvement role and be able to demonstrate your impact on process safety performance.
Six Sigma Black Belt qualified, you will come from a heavy industry background, preferably Oil & Gas, Power Generation or other complex processing plant.
You’ll enjoy the support of a committed and engaged leadership team who share a genuine ambition to transform CS Energy’s business.
Download Role Purpose Statement (PDF 301.5KB)
How to Apply
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
General Privacy Statement
By completing this application form, you agree that CS Energy may use the information you provide to make contact with you and to progress your application.
This information may also form part of your employee profile if you are successful in obtaining a position with us.
If you do not provide all required information, or consent to CS Energy’s advised use of that information, we may not be able to progress your application.
CS Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. By providing the following information, you agree that CS Energy may use depersonalised diversity data for our business purposes. This information may also form part of your employee profile if you are successful in obtaining a position with us.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *