ERP Services Business Partner (2 Year Fixed Term)
At CS Energy we’re big enough to power change, small enough to empower you to make it happen.
Our vision is to be an Australian energy leader, renowned for our safe, reliable and affordable energy solutions. And we have a clear strategy to help us get there.
This includes continuing to deliver on our core business to generate and sell electricity; playing our part in powering Australian homes and businesses. We’re also looking to the future – diversifying our products, services, and technologies to stay competitive in an evolving market. And we’re delivering our strategy within a culture that puts safety first.
As we transform our business, we are empowering our people to explore new ways of thinking and working. Help us bring our vision closer.
Reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the ERP solution and associated technology solutions are maintained and functioning to established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). You will plan, organise, direct, and provide continuous improvement to the ERP solution through minor enhancements and projects.
You will be the key contact point for business engagement in relation to the ERP solution as well as the key conduit to ERP support vendors. You will use your experience and expertise in ERP and SAP solutions to guide the business and support vendors on solution and architectural decisions.
Our preferred applicant for this position will most likely possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualification in Information Technology or related discipline.
- ITIL Foundation
- 5 years relevant experience, with demonstrated experience in:
o SAP / ERP support leadership;
o SAP / ERP support and delivery within similar asset intensive industries;
o Fast-paced environments with competing priorities;
o Management of a number of support vendors to deliver to SLAs and stated outcomes;
- Architecting and designing solutions within the context of an SAP / ERP environment with other integrated solutions.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate any favourable or unfavourable impacts to the business of the area under his/her responsibility and provide feedback to key decision makers.
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Customer centric approach to service delivery;
- Strong Time Management and Multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to interpret input received from different functions, understand and warn against any risks and/or opportunities to the solution and performance of the team.
Uncover a powerful future. Apply to join us at CS Energy!
Download Role Purpose Statement (PDF 337.7KB)
How to Apply
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
General Privacy Statement
By completing this application form, you agree that CS Energy may use the information you provide to make contact with you and to progress your application.
This information may also form part of your employee profile if you are successful in obtaining a position with us.
If you do not provide all required information, or consent to CS Energy’s advised use of that information, we may not be able to progress your application.
CS Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. By providing the following information, you agree that CS Energy may use depersonalised diversity data for our business purposes. This information may also form part of your employee profile if you are successful in obtaining a position with us.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *